VMware Horizon™ DaaS®, built on vCloud Hybrid Service, simplifies the delivery of Windows desktops and applications as a cloud service, to any device, anywhere, with predictable costs.
- Adaptive End User Interface: A great end-user experience, with an interface that adapts to the device and is optimized to ensure the best possible user experience across the WAN and LAN.
- Simple Virtual Desktops: Deliver virtual desktops in just a few clicks without the complexity of deploying and managing desktop virtualization infrastructure.
- Predictable Costs: Reduce your upfront costs and lower your desktop TCO with predictable cloud economics that enable you to move from CapEx to OpEx.
- Hybrid Cloud Flexibility: Gain flexibility with a service that lets you balance business-owned and cloud-based infrastructure to best serve your business.
- Integrated Security and Control: Use a single console for deployment and management of cloud-hosted desktops and built-in security options to ensure your corporate data and applications are secure.
- Enterprise Integration: Seamlessly extend your corporate datacenter to your cloud-hosted desktops and leverage corporate resources such as Active Directory, applications, and file services.